Do you always doubt your abilities, feeling like an imposter at times? Do you suffer from the nice-girl syndrome? Are you tired of saying “yes” to everyone else’s demands of your time?
If this sounds like you, then this workshop will motivate you to get out of your damn comfort zone!
This is the WHY NOT ME workshop.
Join Prof Maja in this 3 hour workshop as she gives you strategies to:
- SMASH OUR OBSESSION WITH BEING PEOPLE-PLEASERS (THE “NICE-GIRL” SYNDROME);
- SLAY OUR FEARS WITH THE IMPOSTER SYNDROME
- EXAMINE THE AUTOMATIC NEGATIVE THOUGHTS (ANT’S) AND COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS (MESSED-UP THINKING STYLES) THAT CAN FUEL OUR DOUBTS AND FEARS.
Join us and learn to split up with that shitty committee in your mind that’s constantly breeding doubt & fear.
Examine how destructive the imposter syndrome and a lack of boundaries can be for your confidence, as you learn strategies to interrupt this negative cycle.
Here’s to strong women, empowering one another, one woman at a time.
Let’s do this Ladies!
COFFEE & TEA WILL BE AVAILABLE.
Do you find yourself apologizing for no good reason? Are you a perfectionist or people-pleaser? Suffering from the nice-girl syndrome? Tired of saying “yes” to everyone else’s demands of your time? Do you feel like your confidence is perceived as cockiness? If this sounds like you, then this talk will motivate you to get out of your damn comfort zone!
Join Professor Maja and guest expert from CTV’s The Social, in her 40-45 minute talk (with Q and A afterwards) as she gives you strategies to:
- Stop apologizing (and transform your communication skills)
- Smash your obsession with being a people-pleaser (learn how to say “no” to others, so you can say “yes” to yourself)
- Slay your fears about criticism & constructive feedback
Registration is required.
Advance registration special – $150.00
Prof Maja will be doing a 30min talk during the event!
Following the success of this year’s conference, we are opening up registration for one week only for next year’s conference which will be on May 14.
The theme will be around women’s empowerment, building our confidence and dreaming big and bold.