Answer the following questions true or false to evaluate your areas for improvement. Add up the number of “False” answers you have.
- I do not internalize failure.
- I do not have a negative voice that I often listen to.
- The people I spend time with encourage me to reach for my potential.
- I am prepared to put in WAY more effort & time that I thought necessary to achieve my vision.
- I minimize negative influences in my life (people, TV, on-line, movies, music, etc.)
- I read one book a week.
- I try to learn something new in each opportunity or situation.
- I take constructive criticism well.
- I’m always looking forward, not worrying about the past.
- I try to please myself first, not others.
- I speak up often.
- Change excites me.
- I enjoy networking wherever possible.
- I tell others about my vision or dream for myself.
- When I don’t do well on something I seek constructive feedback.
- I speak to my professors and/or bosses on a regular basis.
- I feel comfortable raising my hand in class or meetings and asking questions.
- I have a system in place for when I fail at something.
- Every day I have goals in place that I’m working towards.
- I have an ultimate vision or dream for myself.
- I love challenges.
- I try to take risks whenever possible.
- I force myself out of my comfort zone on a regular basis.
- When I do something I commit ALL THE WAY.
- I am goal oriented.
- I am highly motivated to achieve my fullest potential every single day.
- I don’t lower my expectations, I dream big!
- I am not a perfectionist.
- I try to hang out with people who are more successful than me.
- I evaluate myself regularly to see where improvements can be made.
- I try to support and encourage other women to go ALL IN.
0-5 False answers = Go girl! You could lead a class on female empowerment!
6-10 = Definitely room for improvement.
11-19 = OK, you need to create some structure to your days, and develop a vision.
20+ = Damn, girl. Thank goodness you’re looking for help!